Hopefully you've had a chance to read this fun one from Kate Morgenroth - a smart murder mystery set in a suburban Connecticut bookclub. If not, grab a copy and join in at any time.
- Did you enjoy this book? Why or why not?
- Was this a story you would normally enjoy, or outside your normal genre?
- Who were your favorite characters?
- What was your favorite scene?
- Do you have a favorite quote to share?
- Was the ending satisfying? Did you figure it out?
- How would you change the ending or what would you like to see different?
- Would you recommend this book to others?
- If your're like me and sometimes picture the characters as if you are watching a movie, who did you see in the different roles?
- Please rate 1-5 (of course, you may use half or quarter stars) and explain your rating.
As always, thanks for playing along.